LA Times Article on The Plant’s Architect and The Plant

On the cover of the Sunday LA Times Business Section, Jonathan Watts of the Cuningham Group talks about making it through these rough real estate times with creative strategies.  The creative strategy he speaks about is partnering with REthink Development to build a LEED Platinum office building named “The Plant” and owning/occupying 20% of it.  The remaining 80% of it will be sold as green office condos to other groups involved with the project and 3rd parties.  

See full article 

See more about The Plant