REthink is the developer and LEED design and certification expert on a 63,000 SF office building project in the popular creative office district of Culver City the ‘Hayden Tract’. The building will consist of two separate structures connected by a common core and a green courtyard. It will be radiantly heated and cooled with a solar absorption plant. The building will be designed to reduce operating costs while increasing the productivity of workers through smart green design ultimately striving for a LEED-Core & Shell Gold or Platinum Certification. The project site is the former Selznick Studios and Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz’s Desilu Studios where Gone with the Wind’s Tara Farm was located among many other notable productions. This history will be creatively integrated into the first green creative office development in Southern California.
- 1/3 mile away from Light Rail
- 1/3 a mile away from Downtown Culver City
- 55% more energy efficient
- Solar Absorption Power Plant
- Constant Temperature Building
- 9% NOI increase, $50 psf value
- Green Office Ownership opportunity